– Your future hangs on everyday that passes. Make it count.
– Save when you can not when you have to.
– Select carefully your associates and give attention to your spiritual, mental and material interests.
– You don’t have to experience a downturn in business when everyone else in the economy is.
– Have a bullish faith in whatever you set out to do.
– Innovation is not always a big breakthrough to something different.
– You become a dominant force in the world if you can make and create valuable stuff.
– Never be complacent.
– Stay inquisitive and observant.