The Joys of friendships
– Saying what’s on your mind without feeling ashamed. Not worrying if whatever you say makes you vulnerable.
– Knowing that what you say won’t be used against you sometime in the future
– Talking long hours into the night about anything and everything.
– Rebukes you respectfully when you do wrong
– Not being afraid to free fall because you know they would be there to catch you and nurse any pain when you land
– Cries with you, laughs with you
– Keeps you in their thoughts and prayers whenever you are apart
– Listens to your crap at the dead of the night even though they need to sleep badly
– Isn’t afraid to say I’m sorry
– Loves every bit of you. The silly side, the serious side, the smart side, the not so smart side…
… The Joys of Friendships …